After the COVID pandemic subsided, demand for apartments and villas at Beaumont has been brisk. Our own research suggests that many seniors were tired of the COVID isolation and are eagerly looking for community and social connections, as well as the critical support services they had to do without – everything from meal delivery to convenient 24/7 access to healthcare. At the same time the housing market continues to push home values to new highs, making this the perfect time to purchase a villa or apartment at Beaumont .
We urge you to visit Beaumont and come see for yourself. Please contact Audrey Walsh by email/ or at 610-526-7000 if you would like to schedule a showing.
- “Pine” Apartment 139 – view sellsheet and floorplan
- “Cherry” Apartment 321 – view prospectus
- “Spruce” Apartment 337 – view sellsheet and floorplan
- “Cherry” Apartment 334 – view sellsheet and floorplan
- “Juniper” Apartment 253 – view sellsheet and floorplan
- Reduced! “Corner Birch” Apartment 333 – view sellsheet and floorplan